Expiring Qualification Notification

Posted 9 months ago by Kimberly Molin

Post a topic
Un Answered
K
Kimberly Molin

Hi there! 

It would be amazing if Galaxy Digital was able to send notifications for qualifications that are set to expire in a month. Currently, there is a way to notify volunteers once their qualification has already expired, but it would be great to be able to notify them a month or week before so that their volunteering does not get disrupted.  

1 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
B

Brittany Crow posted 8 months ago Admin

Thank you for reaching back out via email and for the clarification, Kimberly! I will go ahead and share your suggestion with our development team to discuss. 

Best,

Bee

0 Votes

B

Brittany Crow posted 8 months ago Admin

Hello, Kimberly!

Thank you for sharing your product suggestion with us. I wanted to get a little bit more information about your product suggestion so I can best present your idea to our development team for discussion. 

Qualifications are setup in a way that prevents volunteers from managing them until they've expired. Knowing this, I have a few questions:

1. If the volunteer can't take action until the qualification expiration date is met, how are you envisioning this reminder will work? 

2. Are you thinking it can include the date that the qualification expires along with a link to that qualification and the steps they need to take to avoid disruption—while also ensuring they understand that they can't take action until it officially expires? 

3. How often, or how many times, would this reminder be sent out? (e.g., You mentioned a month in advance, but what about a week in advance, 24 hours before, or should it be sent 24 hours after expiration, a week after expiration, since they can't take action until it expires, etc.)

Thank you again and I look forward to your reply! 

Best,

Bee

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment