Registration Close Date - Inability to Unregister

Posted 4 months ago by Programs

Post a topic
Un Answered
P
Programs

While it's great that the system allows us to prohibit volunteers from signing up for an opportunity after the Registration Close Date, volunteers are still able to unregister for an event after the Registration Close Date. Can you please add that functionality to the element. 

0 Votes

1 Comments

H

Hilary Temple posted 4 months ago Admin

Hi, there! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your idea with us! I have added your thoughts about the Registration Close date to our existing Enhancement Suggestion notes. This will be reviewed by our team during one of our upcoming enhancement meetings. 

I understand the need for this, as we have received similar requests for preventing users from unregistering within a certain time frame, like 24 hours prior to the shift starting. Something I would suggest in the meantime would be to update your automated notifications, to include a note about how unregistering the day is inconvenient for your team, and if they think they are unable to make it to please unregister ahead of time. These notifications are located in Communication > Notifications and are titled "Need Response Thank You" and "Upcoming Need Reminder".  

Thank you again for sharing this suggestion! If you have any additional questions or want to add more to this suggestion, please reply here. 

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hilary T. 

Onboarding Team 

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment