Login Screen

Posted about 2 months ago by Shannon Maurer

Post a topic
Un Answered
S
Shannon Maurer

For the login screen, is there any way to move the "STAFF SSO LOGIN" to the bottom of the login screen or make the general volunteer login more prominent? The "OR" gets lost on the page and it seems to be confusing some volunteers who are choosing the staff login option and then keep getting errors and not being able to login.

Thanks for considering.

2 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
H

Hilary Temple posted about 1 month ago Admin

Hi, Shannon and Katie! 

Thank you for sharing your suggestion on our Forum! I definitely see the need for that being a useful change. At this time, we cannot move where the button is as it's hardcoded in the software, but I’ve recorded your request and added it to our enhancement notes. Our team will review it in one of our upcoming enhancement meetings. 

We’ll keep you updated if there are any developments regarding this idea! If you'd like to add anything else to this, please feel free to reply here and I will update those notes. 

Have a great day!

Best, 

Hilary T. 

Onboarding Team

0 Votes

K

Katie LaScaleia posted about 2 months ago

Yes! I would second this. Our volunteers get lost thinking they have gone to the wrong login page when their screen only shows the "Staff Login" button at the top, and they have to scroll to find their login.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment