User's Schedule Tab - Suggestions

Posted about 2 months ago by Morgan Green-Griffin

Post a topic
Un Answered
M
Morgan Green-Griffin

I would love to see improvements to the Site Manager/Program Manager's view of an individual's Schedule tab. Right now, a checkmark displays next to all the shifts, which doesn't really mean anything because it just indicates they are signed up...which if it’s on their schedule, it already means they’re signed up. It would be great to look at an individual’s schedule and see the following:

• Shifts with hours logged
  • Display the shift time on the main calendar or when hovering over it (clicking View More each time is cumbersome)
  • Which future shifts they are on the waitlist for

I know there are reports to see which scheduled shifts don’t have hours logged, but sometimes I just need to quickly figure that out for one person. Additionally, you must click View More or go to the Opportunities tab to see shift times. Lastly, an individual’s wait list responses only display on the Opportunities tab. For very involved volunteers, this tab quickly becomes a lot to sift through. The User’s Schedule tab could be a great visual tool for SM/PMs, but the lack of helpful info makes it useless.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login or Sign up to post a comment